1. For the Bead Program: Colorful magazines, glue sticks, toothpicks.
2. Cataract surgery sponsors – $50 per patient.
3. Sponsoring children for school – see Student Sponsorship Ministry under Other Ministries on this website.
4. Various medications and vitamins: multi-vitamins with iron, pre-natal vitamins, children’s vitamins (not gummies), children’s Tylenol (generic is fine) in liquid and chewable tablets, Tylenol (generic), anti-fungal cream: clotrimazole (often sold with athletes’ foot products – read the label for active ingredient)
5. Eye drops – artificial tears (generic is fine), Visine – generic (allergy drops). If you have a question, you can always ask your local pharmacist for help!
6. Reading glasses. Inexpensive, over-the-counter reading glasses of any (or all) of these powers:
+1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00
7. Dry-erase markers, board cleaner, and erasers
8. Healthcare items for our Mission kids: toothpaste, shampoo, lotion, diaper wipes, hand sanitizer wipes.
9. Size 6 diapers